Today's photo shows one of the beautiful stained glass windows in the First Baptist Church in Terrell. The church is located on the corners of Brin and Catherine streets and Brin and Frances (they have the whole block). The church was started in the 1870s, and has been housed in several buildings since then. The windows were originally part of one of the earlier church buildings built in 1905, and were later installed in the newer sanctuary built in the 1950s. A history of the building and church can be found here.